Connecting with Real Bank account is a Pro Plus features in TimelyBills and currently only available for USD and Canadian (CAD) currency.
Therefore below steps are only applicable if your current currency in TimelyBills is either USD and CAD.
It's very simple and secure to add your bank account with TimelyBills. Follow the below steps to link your bank account:
- Go to "Home" >> "Accounts" section
- Click on + icon at top right
- Tap on 'Connect your bank A/c'
- Click on the 'Continue' button and it will show the Institution list.
- Either choose your bank/institute from the popular bank list OR search your bank with bank name.
- In case you are not able to find your bank in the list, please reach out to us at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and we will try to add it.
- Once you "Select" your bank, The app will either ask for your credential or will redirect to the respective bank portal.
- Once your login credentials are successfully validated from the bank, TimelyBills will ask for confirmation.
- Click the "Done" button and now TimelyBills will start fetching your bank account details and associated transactions. It may take some time from 15~40 minutes. The time required to fetch account details may vary from bank to bank and their connectivity status.
- After some time, if you go to the Accounts screen, you would see your connected bank account listed over there.
- If you still don't find your account, try syncing the accounts using the sync icon available at the top right.
- If the above steps do not work, please connect with us at email@example.com for more help.