- Battery optimizations are turned on by default. It is possible the disabled restrictions might get revert after OS update or reboot:
- Settings > Device Care > Battery > App power management
- Disable Put unused apps to sleep
- Remove your app from the list of Sleeping apps - list of apps not allowed to run on the background
- Remove your app from the list of Deep sleeping apps - list of apps that can only work when you open them
- Add your app to the list of Apps that won’t be put to sleep
- Disable Auto-optimization
- Warning: Make sure Put unused apps to sleep is disabled. Otherwise, Samsung will put your apps back to sleep after a few days (3 by default) even if you have woken them up manually!
How to enable notifications on Samsung smartphones with Android Version 9 or 10? Print
Created by: Dolly Mourya
Modified on: Wed, 27 Jul, 2022 at 5:47 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.