- Open phone security settings.
- Tap on Manage apps, search for TimelyBills, and tap on it.
- Check if autostart is enabled for TimelyBills. If not, enable it.
- In the same screen, tap on Notifications, Ensure that Show notifications is turned on.
- Slide the toggles to enable Priority, Floating notifications, and Lock screen notifications.
- Go back and tap on Battery saver and Select No restrictions.
How to enable notifications on Xiaomi Smartphones? Print
Created by: Dolly Mourya
Modified on: Wed, 27 Jul, 2022 at 5:48 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.