- Open phone settings and tap on Apps, scroll down to locate TimelyBills and tap on it.
- Under Notifications, ensure that the toggle is set to ON.
- Go back to the Settings screen and tap on Battery.
- Tap the menu button on the top-right and select Battery optimization.
- Select All Apps from the dropdown and scroll down to locate TimelyBills.
- Tap on TimelyBills, select Don’t Optimize, and tap on Done.
How to enable notifications on Motorola smartphones? Print
Created by: Dolly Mourya
Modified on: Wed, 27 Jul, 2022 at 5:48 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.