- Credit card payments shall be first added as a bill payments reminder.
- Now the App will automatically remind you (through notification) to pay credit card payment (as per the reminder configuration you have provided)
- Now when you mark them as paid, you can select from which account you are making the credit card payment.
- Now you have an option to select, in case you want to add and expense entry for this payment from your account .
- By default this option is disabled, as in most of the cases you would have already added Credit card expenses as expense in the app. Doing it again here, may duplicate the expense entry.
How Credit Card Payment should be handled in TimelyBills? Print
Created by: TimelyBills Support Team
Modified on: Mon, 31 Oct, 2022 at 4:50 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.