Transfer from one account to other account can easily be setup in TimelyBills App. You can choose to make automatic transfer from your Salary or Saving or Checking account to your Loan or any other account type. One can make one time transfer as well as can create recurring transfer with desired frequencies like weekly, bi-weekly, monthly bi-monthly etc.
Please follow below steps to create/setup transfer transaction in TimelyBills app.
1. Go to "Transactions" tab from "Dashboard".
2. Click on "+ icon".
3. Select "Transfer".
4. Transfer screen will appear
5. "Add Amount" to be transferred from one account to other account
6. Select "From Account" (Account from which amount will be deducted)
7. Select "To Account" (Account from which amount will be crepitated)
8. Select the "Date of Transfer"
9. Put some notes if required in notes field
10. Select "Repeat Option", incase you want to make this as recurring transfer (not applicable for one time transfer)
11. Select "Recurrence" from recurrence popup (there are multiple and custom options available as per your need) (not applicable for one time transfer)
12. Select checkbox "Consider this transfer as my expense", incase you want to create an expense entry from your "From Account" for tally purpose.
13. Click on "Right icon" available at top right and you are all done.