Deleting an instiution/bank from TimelyBills will delete all connections to your bank account. Moreover while deleting the bank connection, you have option to keep your transactions in the app for your future reference.
follow the below steps to delete your instiution/bank from TimelyBills:
- Go to Home->Accounts
- Click on "Connected Institutions" on top of the screen
- Connected institutions screen will appear and will show all of your connected banks in TimelyBills
- Click on delete icon in front of institution you want to delete connection for.
- It will ask you to select " Delete with Transactions" or "Delete without transactions"
- If you choose " Delete with Transactions", It will delete your bank account from TimelyBills along with all its transactions.
- If you choose " Delete without Transactions", It will delete your bank account from TimelyBills but will keep all its transactions for future reference.
- You will see this message "Entry Deleted" and a confirmation email will be sent on your registered email id.