Sometimes your bank may take little more time (few hours to few days) to send recent transactions.
Incase you don't see any transaction even after 3~4 days you can try synching again with previous dates. Follow below steps to sync transaction from previous date:
- Go to Home -> Accounts .
- Tap on the Account for which transaction is missing and go to Account detail screen.
- Click on sync icon available at top right.
- Switch on the toggle 'Are you missing any old transactions'?
- Click on 'Select transaction start date'.
- Click on 'Sync Now' button.
- App may take some time to sync the transactions from your bank.
- Wait for some time and come back to account screen again and missing transaction should be there.
- In case you still not able to see the required transaction, please connect with us at email@example.com